Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a Bunch of Characters!

Dun dun dunnnn...Drum roll please. The long awaited pictures of the Disney scrapbook have arrived. I know. It's taken way too long. Life has been C-R-A-Z-Y. But enough about me. Here are the pictures of the first 5 sets of pages. Be prepared to see awesomeness!

























The fist double page shows my family with different characters throughout the years. I love the way the "film" effect turned out and love the di-cuts and stickers I got in a Disney stuff pack.
























These pages highlight some special moments when my sister and I were very young at Disney. The left side has pictures of some of our very early encounters with Mickey, and the right has us showing off Disney tickets. (I decided to go with the theme of pictures, rather than date. My sister is two years younger than me, so obviously this made more sense for this book).

























One of our favorite rides was autotopia. I didn't necessarily want to dedicate two pages to this ride, however, we had tons of pictures of my sister and I with different family members through the years, and I thought it was appropriate.
























I love the far left side of these pages. I like how it used ribbon, paper, and a di-cut of mickey. These pages were very special to my mom because all of the pictures are taken with one of my great-grandmothers. They didn't get to go with us to Disneyland very often and everyone remembers these special occasions.
























I think these pages turned out really well. I was able to fit lots of good pictures with characters, but also make the pages visually appealing. I love the picture of my dad with Tweedledee and Tweedledum. I love that we have so many great pictures.


Well for now that's all. There are still plenty more pictures to come! If you have any questions about how I made the pages or if you are interested in having some pre-made pages made for your family's Disney vacations, be sure to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment